Wednesday, July 05, 2006

A tale told by an idiot!

Of course life is not all sex; it is not all money either; nor is it all faith conflicts; you name it and life is not that. Life is just a waste of life-long time to decide what it is about. Not that you don't enjoy it; definitely you do, however occasionally. But then there are times you wonder why you enjoyed as you did! And that's the killer feeling! Or why you were so sad for such a trifle as that! Yet another killer feeling!

This is how Shakespeare puts it (Macbeth, Act V, Scene V)
Macbeth: ...
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage,
And then is heard no more;
it is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.

13 comments:

nyx said...

Life is everything... and all we have. Why waste it? Get out there and live!!! Make mistakes, and learn from them. Cherish every day, love the people you meet, and hope to die satisfied.

Anonymous said...

Hi Behrooz,

Shakespeare is good; probably brilliant for his time. the interesting thing is that people and their lives haven't changed much since shakespeare; that's the secret if there is any.
mariamusic.

. said...

nyx--live?

Maira--then?

nyx said...

yeah, I know... it's easier said than done, isn't it. Still, the boundaries aren't real, at least so I've heard. Me, I'm struggeling with the belief that I need money to live. I have this dream, where I wish I lived 3000 years ago... I've had it since I was a small kid, and I still have it. Somehow I think life was less complicated then, not easy - but less complicated...

. said...

nyx--that's what I hate about this life it is too complicated. Too many things should be considered to do one single thing.

nyx said...

But don't you think this is something we have created, and ultimately it isn't true. If we could find the power within us to ignore these type of boundaries - then we would be free to live a complete life.

. said...

nyx--well that's a big 'if' and all the problem arises when you start to 'FIND' the right 'POWER' within us and then be able to 'IGNORE' the boundaries!! A hell lot of things to do to 'live a complete life' whatever that is and if anything is left of us to do that!!

Anonymous said...

I think sometimes we forget to just go out there and live our lives

. said...

hellbunny--quite right. Just as nyx said, yet ... I don't know.

nyx said...

or maybe this is the most simple thing of all... :-)

. said...

nyx--then what is the most difficult?

nyx said...

the most difficult - to realise how easy it is.
;-)

. said...

nyx--very clever and insightful. I really liked that.