Sunday, July 09, 2006

Hateful Species

Either I take things too seriously, or I am a coward, or I am paranoid or all or I don't know what! I just watched Species on BBC1. I hated it. I usually don't take to horror movies. I don't even want to try them.

I think some 20 minutes had passed when I turned the channel to watch it. I did not know it is a horror film and the title was not suggestive of such at all. Then I was curious to know what was going on. When I knew it was a horror film wrongly presented as Sci-Fi with a lot of manipulated love in it I just forced myself to watch on to see what will happen at end. It was the same American horror nonsense.

Yes, I am scared. Yes, I hate the whole idea of having monsters around. I especially hate all the femmes fatales in the world. I hate them when they are too actively predatory. I feel bad. I am already fed up with a world full of human-faced monsters, please let the horrifying monsters stay in their own den.

5 comments:

Dr O2 said...

Yeah we see enough horror movies in real life, what's the use of watching more on T.V??

Anonymous said...

Personally i quite like horror/fantasy movies.It's real life that scares me.

. said...

o2--it's good to be two!

hellbunny--I think they are two different kinds of 'scares' (real life and horror movies, I mean.)

Anonymous said...

I do not like scary movies either. I find them disturbing. Probably i can't clarify facts from fictions, oh well those are my grey areas!!

mariamusic.

. said...

maria--Good to know it's not only me.