Friday, July 07, 2006

Hi Fellow Calculators! (No Offence meant!)

I just feel like pouring out from time to time; thus if I keep posting, which I don't suspect would happen too often, don't be surprised.

I dislike all pretend. I hate all the calculations made to make life go smoother. Not that I don't like a smooth life, I cannot do without one, yet I think honesty should replace all the cunning and tactful ways. I am not a tactless person, well possibly I am; I just don't like it to be the common code practiced day and night. Humans are now more like calculators who wouldn't say 'Hi' to you unless they have measured every ups and downs of doing so. And when they do it or choose not to do it, it does not come from the heart it comes from the calculator.

(Of course I don't mean we should act rashly and just do as we whim at the moment and discard any consideration about the consequences of what we do or we don't.)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like to deal with each day as it comes.I don't like to rationalise how things should play it.I like to do what i feel at the time.

. said...

hellbunny--that's great. Hope you don't get hurt like that.

Unknown said...

Now Add some Laughter with "Funnies Jokes" Best HUB Of Laughing Jokes.

Unknown said...

Now Add some Laughter with "Funnies Jokes" Best HUB Of Laughing Jokes.