Wednesday, August 31, 2005

The weakest Link

Humm... Ann Robinson is the presenter of "The weakest Link" contest. She is such a character! But at times she really overdoes her malignant mission of embarrassing people. I so much love when some of the contenders have the guts to challenge her and teach her some lesson in her own terms. With her concluding catch-phrase, 'join us again', Ann has managed to mark the programme with a unique body signature too: a half-inviting half-challenging blink.

4 comments:

Shirin said...

That’s why people love watching it though, isn’t it? It seems we just can’t get enough of people being humiliated on television!

Anonymous said...

Well, I like it but not exactly for the same reason. I actully do not feel always comfortable with her ways when she keeps attacking those who seem really not up for a fight. Less assertive, less fighty people, I mean.

Anonymous said...

She started the same show here in North America. I watched it couple of times and was amused by her schtick. But on the other hand, I said 2 myself; she won't be able to survive here in Canada and US with that attitude. I was right. "U R a weakest link. Goodbye!"
BTW, Behrooz, thanx so much 4 adding me and your comments. Cheers buddy :)

Anonymous said...

Welcome, mate. My pleasure.