Friday, March 31, 2006

Desperate Blogging

You best blog, when you think you'll die if you don't. There is something inside you which can't wait: either too excited not to share the joy of it, too inspired not to claim the patent for the insight, too disappointed or confused to stay alone, or even too angry to cope with the pressure. Well, the list can go on but the simple fact stands out: YOU ARE DESPERATE TO TELL IT TO SOMEONE. That's the best blogging ever. This same thing is what I was desperate to publish! Isn't blogging sometimes wonderful?

Two silly things: one: blogger's spell checker doesn't recognise the words 'blog' and 'blogging' as English! Two: if you image-google 'desperate' the only result you get is pictures of 'Desperate Housewives'. Aarrgghh!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I find with my blog.Sometimes i write things on there i wouldn't tell my best friends.But i can write it and tell it to world if they want to read it.I never realised that with the spell checker.Mind you im often to lazy to use it andjust leave spelling mistakes on my post.

. said...

Pink--I know, isn't it strange how virtual space is so differnt?

nyx said...

and sometimes I blog just for the sake of blogging.... those are the worst ones, I think ;-)

. said...

nyx--well, nobody knows because sometimes your worst may happen to be somebody's best!

jac said...

I knew about the spelling but that google one was news to me and funny too.