Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Stacie Orrico

I have not been into music so much but I love it if I give it a go from time to time. I have recently discovered Stacie Orrico. She has such a hot voice; and when I say hot I really mean hot and not hot sexy. I love its blurry corners; its mature tone and its wild romanticism. Besides, I also love the sincerity of the lyrics. I like "Stuck", "Strong Enough", "I Could Be the One", "Security" and "Hesitation" but it is difficult to decide which is the best. Especially the variety of performance is something you cannot help admiring and being entertained by.

These lines from "Stuck" are so captivating:
I ain't trippin, I'm just missin you
I hate you, but I love you; I cannot stop thinking of you;

Extras: To me she is not really beautiful but to gain such success at the age of 17 is something to envy!

Here listen to her and find the lyrics. And this is a video of Stuck which I don't like much.

5 comments:

J said...

Stacie Orrico? WTF? Is she really only 17?

Dr O2 said...

she is full of energy and has a warm voice. I do like her but not among my faves. Maybe because she has not released a new album for a long time now?

Anonymous said...

Ive never heard of her.Butim listening to her on the link you put up and i like it.Im listening to Stuck.

Anonymous said...

thanks for the link as I am listening to her now.
Regarding her words, I think she knows psychology to some degree.
mariamusic.

Dr O2 said...

Stuck is her best. Guess it stood at #1 for some time as well in the charts.